At the historic Hotel Bellevue, in the heart of the idyllic mountain village of Davos-Wiesen, peace and fresh mountain air await you amidst the enchanting, intact natural landscape. Visit the Parc Ela, the Rhine Gorge, Chur or the Beverin Nature Park, all free of charge by public transport in Northern Grisons.
Back home at the Bellevue, coffee and cake await you after your day out - on our sun terrace or in the lounge with a view of Piz Mitgel, Tinzenhorn and Muchetta. Our chef rounds off your day with the much-praised 3-course gourmet menu, designed with great attention to detail and local colour.
Included in the price:
- Stay in the chosen room category
- Daily rich breakfast buffet
- Daily 3-course dinner
- Graubünden Pass North for two days (Days freely selectable)
- Free W-Lan throughout the hotel
- Free parking directly in front of the hotel
- Greatly reduced prices for the mountain railways in Davos and Klosters
- Tourist tax of 5.90CHF per person and Night is allready includet